September 19, 2010

Baby Shower


My shower was AMAZING! My Mom & Kelli did such a good job and I know they worked very very hard. I can't thank them enough!!! We got soooo much stuff. Adorable clothes, blankets, toys, books, books and books :) Not to mention the really big stuff...pack n' play, stroller, car seat, high chair...and gift cards for diapers down the road! We're all set and ready for this little one to come. I'm so relieved that we don't have to worry about shelling out a lump sum to get what she'll need. Saving for the month or so that I won't be working has been challenging enough! We love all our friends and family and thank you ALL for all the help you've given us!

I've done loads and loads of laundry and spent quite a few hours putting everything away and I'm still not quite done! I was up at 6:45 am after going to bed at 1am because I was so excited to get everything organized and put away. I'm lagging a bit now, but It's been worth the long day. Give me another couple days and the room will be all done and ready for pictures :) My next post will be her room, finally.
Stay tuned....
















2 comments:

Jessica Muro said...

You're so cute! OMG I wish I looked that good prego.

Lindsey and David said...

Oh thank you :) I don't feel so cute haha Oh my goodness you're BEAUTIFUL I'm sure you looked 10 times better than me prego!!