So life got a little crazy once I started working full time and being a Mom/Wife and I have neglected to post for months and months. I am not going to promise I will be better, but I certainly will try.
Let me start by saying I nearly had a heart attack a few weeks ago when our computer started freaking out. It had some kind of virus, so I did a system restore only to find ALL my pictures were gone. I was nearly in tears! Thank goodness my parents neighbor got them all back, but it was just another instance where I learned that blogging is so important. So here we go, our life the last 5 months in warp speed!


.jpg)



1 comment:
L, I had the same thing happen to me with my computer. I lost Leo's first 6 months of pictures. Only, I didn't have as much luck getting them back. Luckily, I did blog and was glad that I did have some important ones blogged. And I had already printed some of them out. Bentley is getting so big and I'm sad to miss her and more sad that she and Grace can't grow up together. I mean they are only 5 months apart. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment